Home » , » Dragon Ball Z ep 116 - Gohan's Brief Chance for Victory!! Blast the Makyo World...

Dragon Ball Z ep 116 - Gohan's Brief Chance for Victory!! Blast the Makyo World...

Garlic Jr. has unleashed the Dead Zone upon Earth again. 

It works out about as well for him as you might guess.

(And so ends Garlic Jr., who went out like a wet noodle.)

Across the world, our heroes reawaken after the battle.
(Bulma: "I can't believe I fucked the pig."
Yamcha: "I can't believe I did, too.")
(Roshi: "I can't believe I still haven't gotten any hot trim!")
(Chichi: "I can't believe I ate human flesh... and crave it still.")


Even without the aid of Son Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Kuririn, Kami-sama, and Mr. Popo are victorious over the dastardly Garlic Jr. 

And the Earth finds itself back at peace.

("I guess I'll head back to Earth. Shame nothing interesting ever happens.")

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
-->